Friday, July 27, 2018

"Good morning SUNSHINE" ~ 

Okay the bottom-line: I believe in the possibility :) a mysterious energy of infinite brilliance flows throughout nature and voila me too. My journey has brought me full circle with an awareness, now, as the "pieces" (interactions with thoughts, feelings, words&actions) are forming the life I live this moment. It's my nature to feel awareness in the moment. And this too is a process in time and belief.

My belief is no longer intellectual; it's deep inside my conscious perspective.   My truth inside will balance (good or bad) with this unknown energy or higher power mysteriously working it's magic. I'm guided 'to see, then feel how it connects me with my purpose of living. Awareness transmutes to self.

I have total faith my instinct feels truth stemming from my heart's own intelligence (((subconscious&DNA chance mix and all. Yet we USA-ians have fear of believing without verifiable proof with our intellectual mind. Oh well; the truth is deep inside our subconscious self, which in my humble opinion can't be anything other than our human heart.

This is why LL prefers to envelope all that into creating a form of energy, period. Un-explainable in terms of measurable statistics; "go figure". And if you can't, figure it out, then perhaps another go around, here, until the words make you smile within: then we know it's our truth: the highest good for all. XO

May the great mystery make sun rise in your heart ~

Always ~ LL  
selfmeetsself@gmail.com ('wisdom' for subject or it's trash :)
~ too user unfriendly to attempt to mssg here ~



No comments:

Post a Comment