Monday, October 8, 2018

"Good morning SUNSHINE" ~ 

Humanity has certainly become my biggest pet-peeve. What about it irks me? Where to begin to dissect this inner dilema that's been building for decades. I never understood why my father hated religion; oh, now I do. Unfortunately my father never understood a power greater than intellect; all he knew was the power of me. No, not LL; I will try my best to decipher this for you.

Very simply, I helped me find myself. "I" being the infinite energy of creation. This remains humanity's greatest mystery humans will never explain. How arrogant to believe a brain ever could. "I" is the infinite power within every living thing on earth. Unfathomable, brilliant, unavoidable, and balanced in every regard. I am here to answer questions or point you where to begin.

Let's imagine "me" is the body with the energy of "myself", or our nature within. It's rather unfortunate so many believe me, myself, and I is all about being self-centered in a negative way. Is there a good way? Certainly: I helped me find myself. We cannot know our true-self if we have no faith in the subconscious, which apparently isn't intellectual brain power, but the power of each heart with unique DNA constantly circulating within. Hmmm subconscious knowledge?

May the great mystery make sun rise in your heart ~

Always ~ LL  
selfmeetsself@gmail.com ('wisdom' for subject or it's trash :)
~ too user unfriendly to attempt to mssg here ~



No comments:

Post a Comment